Day Care Special: Less 20% on Day Care services at Somerset West and Bryanston from 01 – 12 October 2018.
If you are a full-time caregiver, day care can offer benefits to both you and your loved one with dementia, while providing a much-needed break. While the person with dementia is at the center, you’ll have time to rest, run errands or finish other tasks. If you find yourself feeling guilty, ask yourself this, “If I wear myself out to the point of total exhaustion, what good will I be to my loved one with dementia?”
Livewell Villages day care offers people with dementia the opportunity to be well taken care of and to participate in activities in a safe and stimulating environment. Your loved one can join us for the day (9am until 4pm) or stay overnight (conditions apply).
What we offer:
- Luxurious surroundings in our tranquil villages.
- Daily activities and exercise programs.
- Nutritious meals and snacks prepared by nutritional experts.
- Medical and health services if required.
- Support services for people with dementia and their families.
- The perfect solution for caregivers with daytime commitments.
- All medical reports and application forms to be completed prior to admission.
- Monday to Friday admission only
- Full payment upon admission
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org