Livewell with Personalised Services
The following costs and services are included in our monthly levy:
Personalised care and medication management
• 24-hour nursing care (including Nurse on duty and Care Providers).
• Care Provider alongside Resident’s bed if hospitalised.
• On-going Care Plan.
• Daily administration, management and dispensing of medication and script management.
• Daily health monitoring of the Resident.
• On-going assessment to provide appropriate care, whilst promoting mobility and independence.
• On-going weight monitoring and management.
• Assistance with bathing and dressing of the Resident.
• Transport to hospital or medical appointments within a 10km radius from the Livewell Estate.
• Basic personal grooming (hair cutting, nail clipping, polish and shaving).
• Inspection of feet and general foot hygiene.
Occupational Therapy and Quality of Life
• On-going assessment and checking of the Resident’s personal range of clothing (cleanliness, fit and variety).
• Scheduled outings and entertainment as arranged by Livewell with Companions and supervision.
• Specialised therapy developed by the Livewell Occupational Therapist.
• Continued assessments of the Resident by our Occupational Therapist.
• Continued evaluation of the Resident’s personal activity program with on-going social contact assessments.
• Best practice in nursing and memory care by our specialised staff.
• Over 30 activities are available for our Residents to participate in (e.g.: music therapy, arts and crafts and dancing).
• Pet care (excluding food, medication, grooming and vet visits).
• Salon services.
Facility & suites (rental) and nutrition
• 3 nutritious meals per day.
• Serving of snacks and refreshments (coffee, tea, water, fruit juice).
• Television (limited bouquet of channels available in rooms and common areas).
• Facilitating of special celebrations (birthdays, anniversaries, visits from family and friends).
• Domestic cleaning and servicing of all private suites.
• Housekeeping duties of all common areas and ablutions.
• Laundry services.
• All utility costs included (including water, electricity, refuse removal, rates and taxes).
• Waste removal and pest control.
• 24-hour security at the Estate, including a 24-hour emergency/nursing call unit.
• Full use and access to all the facilities and gardens at the Livewell Estate (suites, living areas, dining areas,
• Installed lifts.
• Access controlled environment.
• 24/7 CCTV cameras installed across facility.
• Fully furnished suites and common areas.
The following costs and services are EXCLUDED from the monthly levy and will be payable by the client:
• Insurance premiums for insuring the personal property of the Resident.
• The costs of any medication dispensed, blister packaging, injections, medical consumables, tests taken or
treatment given to the Resident at Livewell Estate.
• The costs of any medicine, treatment, tests, fees or charges levied in connection with the hospitalization of the
Resident, and any medical aid costs incurred by the Resident.
• The cost of any medical practitioners (excluding the carers, nurses and Occupational Therapist employed by
Livewell) attending to the Resident, at Livewell Estate or at consulting rooms of the practitioners.
• The cost of personal toiletries (including incontinence wear if applicable).
• Beautifying or spa treatment services, e.g. hair colour, foils, facials, massages, waxing, are for the Resident’s account.
• The cost of a Livewell employee accompanying a Resident on a private excursion or family visit.
• All transportation costs to personal appointments outside of Livewell’s official facilities i.e.:
– gym, cinema, dinners, social clubs, plays, holidays, overseas trips, overseas family visits and any other visits which fall within such definition).
Livewell Bryanston Estate
A beautiful lodge-like residence set within manicured lawns and large trees in a safe and secure environment in a quiet residential nook in Bryanston.
Livewell Somerset West Estate
A beautiful residence set in large secure tree-lined grounds in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the center of Somerset West.