Livewell Villages offers short term dementia day care for those needing care during the day, overnight or prolonged periods when a caregiver is travelling or unavailable. Many caregivers prolong taking a break due to their own unrealistic expectations of themselves or their immense guilt at leaving the care of their loved one to someone else. Unfortunately, many caregivers are not even aware that dementia day care is as an option.
The Livewell team will provide your loved one with dementia the opportunity to be well taken care of and to participate in activities in a safe environment during the day. With over 30 daily activities and exercise programs to choose from as well as nutritious meals and snacks prepared by nutritional experts, you will be able to relax in knowing your loved one is being properly taken care of by a dedicated dementia care team in an appropriately equipped care facility.
What we offer:
- Luxurious surroundings in our tranquil villages.
- Daily activities and exercise programs.
- Nutritious meals and snacks prepared by nutritional experts.
- Medical and health services if required.
- Support services for people with dementia and their families.
- The perfect solution for caregivers with daytime commitments.
- All medical reports and application forms to be completed prior to admission.
- Monday to Friday admission only.
- Full payment upon admission.